?WHAT IS THIS?

Definition
Pronunciation:OU-RA-FI-KII
1) the kiswahilii word for friendship
2) A girl named MU5UMB4 trekking the urban jungle of NYC to bring you the latest in all things unique, modern, interesting, african and fun

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FEELIN IT': Donnell Jones


I'm stuck in the 90s man, I don't think I'll ever leave and these song is probably the reason why. I love it,  perfect to listen to sleep to, dance to, wake up to, power walk to.  It has such a cool vibe. I live for this kind of vibe, its great. Donnell Jones creates this perfectly, although he wasn't much of the "hit-man," he did his thing and rocked millions.

~~Feel the Vibe~~


MU$UMB4





You know what's up


Another Banger: 


Donnell Jones - Where I Wanna Be from DirectorX on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment