?WHAT IS THIS?

Definition
Pronunciation:OU-RA-FI-KII
1) the kiswahilii word for friendship
2) A girl named MU5UMB4 trekking the urban jungle of NYC to bring you the latest in all things unique, modern, interesting, african and fun

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FASHION MONDAYS!



HEY
I'm back at this again! with the first EVER FASHION MONDAY!

Over the weekend, I was researching about AFRICAN FASHION WEEK here in NYC, which takes place in July every summer. I was looking through some of the designs from this year and one designer from Nigeria, really caught my attention. Her brand is called CHIANU, she started by designing for friends and family. Her brand gained a lot of press and knowledge after 2009 because there mixture of african prints with modern style. I could DEFINITELY see myself wearing some of her designs. Here are some pictures of her design at this years AFRICAN FASHION WEEK!




My Favorite



This is a picture of the Head Designer


If you would like to check out more designs from CHIANU, check out her website: www.chianu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment