?WHAT IS THIS?

Definition
Pronunciation:OU-RA-FI-KII
1) the kiswahilii word for friendship
2) A girl named MU5UMB4 trekking the urban jungle of NYC to bring you the latest in all things unique, modern, interesting, african and fun

Monday, August 30, 2010

DAT NEW NEW

HELLO EVERYONE!
This Blog is designed to show New York City (NYC) through my eyes and bring all my culture into one spot. I've been living in NYC for as along as I can remember, even though I have travelled and lived in other countries, there is no place like it. With that being said, I have a lot in store for ALL my readers and I want to take UR-A-FIKI far as I possibly can. On here I want to talk about everything, starting off with Fashion, Art, Music, Films, Music, Current Events, Politics, Photography, YOU name it. I want to make each day of the week a certain spotlight, starting with Fashion Mondays, Music Tuesdays, Artistic Wednesdays, Throwback Thursdays, Where ya Goin Fridays, D-I-Y Saturdays and Take to the MOTHERLAND Sundays. My main focus is on NYC but I will include features, such as fashion designers, artists, events and funny personas from Africa and others influenced by the Africa.

Hope You Enjoy UR-A-FIKI.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment