?WHAT IS THIS?

Definition
Pronunciation:OU-RA-FI-KII
1) the kiswahilii word for friendship
2) A girl named MU5UMB4 trekking the urban jungle of NYC to bring you the latest in all things unique, modern, interesting, african and fun

Monday, July 11, 2011

!!!!EXCITING NEWS!!!!

ITS FINALLY SUMMER VACATION and life is easyyy!

Done with school✓
Chilled and Lounged around ✓✓✓✓✓✓
but most of all I've been VOLUNTEERING!
for places like:


lol caught off guard

 This is besides the point because my most important volunteer job(especially for the blog):

I'M VOLUNTEERING FOR:


!AFRICA FASHION WEEK!

I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure if I'd get the job but I DID! its important for me especially because I'll have the first hand view of whats happening at AFWNY and I'll post everything right here.
So get ready for a surge of photos and posts on whats happening in NYC these next few dayss

WOOP!


MU5UMB4
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment