?WHAT IS THIS?

Definition
Pronunciation:OU-RA-FI-KII
1) the kiswahilii word for friendship
2) A girl named MU5UMB4 trekking the urban jungle of NYC to bring you the latest in all things unique, modern, interesting, african and fun

Friday, October 15, 2010

UPDATES,UPDATES AND MORE UPDATES!

Soooooooooo, School has started, Homework has doubled...but I gotta make time to update this blog somehow.
Well, about three weeks ago it was New York City Fashion Week (woo!), I didn't attend any shows (I will soon enough) but I was looking at alot of the shows online, one line that really caught my eyes was Gwen Stefani's Line:
L.A.M.B! 
so much of her line has been taken from African clothing







GWEN STEFANI!


 compared to THIS:

Wavamunno

Wavamunno

Mantsho





Wavamunno



These pictures are taken from South African Fashion Week and My personal pictures.

The Photos I chose came from the  Designers, Gloria Wavamunno and Palesa Mokubung for Mantsho 

CLICK each name for more info on them!

MU$UMB4






No comments:

Post a Comment